Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Reagan is here!!!!!!!
















Well we now have a new edition to the Hammons Family!! Reagan Hammons was born on June 22, 2009 at 5:44 pm. She was 7 lbs. and 14 oz. (the biggest one ever for us) And let me say, she is a little chunk!! So cute. Well mommy and baby are doing very well. This was probably the easiest delivery of all of our children (Kat may disagree but probably not) and she is now recovering at the hospital (if you want to know which one and room info then just call me (sean). Everyone is so excited about the new arrival that the kids can hardly contian their excitement. They can't wait to go see the baby and are now fighting over who will hold the baby first. Well that's all for now. I hope you all enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! We didn't even know she was here! I let Jonathan know - and Benjamin loved the pictures. Hope everything is going well... hopefully we will be up this Sunday to see her! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!! She's beautiful!!! Love those cheeks!! I guess I'll have to squeeze Reagan in as a middle name now! ;) Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete