Monday, April 25, 2011

Madison's 12th Birthday Mar. 2011


I still cannot believe that I have a daughter who is 12. I most be getting really old! Madison is always full of energy and wants to try everything that she can get her hands on. This year in Middle school she started band playing the clarinet (after her mother) which she loves. She also has been in dance for 6 years and this year started going to competitions. In the 4 that her team had done so far this year they have placed 1st! If that was not enough she want to try out for cheer leading for the following school year. And yes she is the newest addition to the Ringgold Middle School cheer leading squad. She will be cheering for the Basketball team since she will also be in pep band next year playing at the football games. In doing all this I am proud that she has kept a 4.0 GPA during her 6th grade year. She amazes me in everything that she does. I could not have asked for such a wonderful daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment